Acid Peel High

I just did my third glycolic acid peel–four minutes this time!  Flipping through the National Geographic in the bathroom didn't really help to pass the time.  The stinging isn't too bad, but it is certainly noticeable and I'm terrified of messing up my skin even more by doing at-home acid peels.  If you've never even considered such a thing before, it sounds like a really daft thing to do at home.

Anyways, my skin is pink and I'm feeling giddy from doing something good for it and finally put in my first order at The Ordinary.  In the end, I opted for the Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% (Vitamin C) and Salicylic Acid 2% Solution.

I was also sorely tempted by the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%, which would have brought my shopping cart £6.90 away from free shipping, but my Sainsbury's house brand serum already has Niacinamide as the primary active ingredient, so I think I'll hold off until I finish that and see how the Vitamin C and Salicylic Acid work with my skin before I get that and work out how I'll spend a bit more to get free shipping!

Comments

Popular Posts