Two steps forward, one step back.

I've reached a plateau.  My acne is a lot less than it has been, but it's still there.  I'm on 0.05% tretinoin.  I thought tretinoin was supposed to rid me of acne.  Apparently not.

I emailed Dermatica and quickly got a reply regarding my plateau.  I've been on this level of tretinoin since last July.  Before that it was 1% clindamycin and 0.025% tretinoin.  Guess what I'm back on!  The clindamycin and tretinoin duo!  It just came in the post today, so I don't have any update on whether it's working yet, but the change is happening.

I've been using Dermatica for just under a year now and I've been impressed the whole time.  This time they wowed me with promptness of their replies to emails and their shipping.  My parcel was labelled as shipped yesterday and showed in today's post!  This is particularly good as I had run out of my previous tretinoin and have noticed a decline in my complexion.  The tretinoin may not have been doing everything I wanted it to, but it was certainly doing something!

Uggh!  Acne sucks!

Comments

Popular Posts