Could be better, could be worse.

Time for another update picture.  I used up the last of my Clearasil wipes last week and also had my period.  The combination left several large cystic spots on my face.  I gave them a single jab with a sterilized needle (against every face experts recommendation!  try at your own risk!) and covered them with colloidal patches.  I don't know where these things have been all my life, but they suck the gunk right out of spots...as long as there is a route for the gunk to go, hence the jabs. 

I got more Clearasil wipes yesterday and the combination of the patches and the wipes have flattened my spots, so now they're just red.  I feel confident that will fade soon.  Also helpful in all of it, was a mud mask mixed with crushed aspirin.  Aspirin is chemically similar to salicylic acid and is great for spots.  Being a NSAID, it also is anti-inflammatory and helps to soothe redness.


Tomorrow is another peel, six minutes this week, seven next week, and then a break for a bit.  I think I'll still have 30% solution left, so it's a decision of whether to use that up or just go up to 40% immediately post break.  As of yet, I'm undecided.

I'm still enjoying the goodies in my Look Fantastic box.  The moisturizer is much lighter than what I normally use and it's good under sunscreen.  I think I'll stick with it as a day time moisturizer until it runs out.  I probably won't be replacing it any time soon, but if I do decide I like it, I'll probably go the route of buying it off ebay.  It looks like lots of other Look Fantastic recipients sell their sample/travel sized products there for significantly less than MRP.

Comments

Popular Posts