I gave in.

Tomorrow, Amazon will be leaving me a parcel with Clearasil wipes in them.  The salicylic acid serum from The Serum just wasn't cutting it.  I feel like it was doing the job of exfoliating, but without the gentle physical exfoliating of the wipes, the dead skin just stayed on my face.  I don't know, just a theory.

In other news, my first Look Fantastic box arrived today...very exciting!  There are loads of posts around the web detailing all of the goodies, but here's a pic of my box.  I'll be using most of it, but passing the eye shadow, makeup brush, and lip plumper on to my sister who is more make up inclined that I am.  She's excited.

 

Kind of shocked with just how many adverts are in Elle.  It's been ages since I've read a beauty magazine and I just had to keep flipping until I got to something resembling content.

Comments

Popular Posts