Mud Masks

I love masks.  Any mask.

I love the dream that I can put something on my face for twenty minutes and magically it'll look gorgeous when I take it off.

Fullers earth and apple cider vinegar make my favourite mask.  It's meant to suck toxins out of your skin as it dries and jump start your skin to heal itself.  I've not a clue if it does anything at all other than give me my mask fix for not much money.

Lately, I've been experimenting with add-ins.  Sometimes it's a few crushed aspirin.  Tonight it was a teaspoon of turmeric.  It's meant to be anti-inflammatory and give a nice glow.  Again, I don't know if it does anything at all.  It does make the mask an impressive baby poo colour.

I've washed it all off now with a clean flannel and immediately moisterised.  My face is feeling soft, but I'm unsure if it's glowing.  Maybe I'll notice tomorrow?


Comments

Popular Posts