More real life.

I try to keep this blog about skincare.  I remember wanting to try a GA peel and not being able to find the sort of before and after info I wanted and it spurred the thought that I should do it myself (going to do a 40% peel next month, by the way).  Today, I'm feeling incredibly flat and think that talking about that might be more important.  If you are triggered by mental health discussion, this might not be the blog post for you.

I feel flat.  I'm home (stateside home) visiting family and I should be happy.  I'm surrounded by my favourite people and I feel overwhelmed by a fug of sadness.  The resounding thought in my mind is that I want to self harm.  Since this resurgence of depression, I haven't cut and I'm really proud of that fact.  I'm also scared that I'll start again and it'll get out of hand.

I hate that my nephew is in the next room and all I want to do is hurt myself.  I'm surrounded by my sister's laundry and I'm too exhausted to do it, which is one of the things I do for her to help when I'm home.

This sucks, but tomorrow will be a new day and I might bleach all of my hair and dye it blue.  Distraction?  Yep.  Good blog post, hopefully.

Comments

Popular Posts