Another oh-em-gee

Never before have I wished that I had before and after pictures.  My nose was filled with sebaceous filaments.  It wasn't pretty.  I tried doing 50 Shades of Snail's grit method to sort it out.

Try is an important word.  I did it from memory and, apparently, didn't do it correctly.

I washed my face.  I used my 5-in-1 Clearasil Pads.  I did a French green clay and ACV mask (still loving the yogurt, but I thought salycilic acid and lactic acid all at once might be too much).  I used Banila's Clean It Zero oil cleanser (I didn't wait 15 minutes...this was the part that I forgot).  I got zero grits.

You know what?  Who cares?  My nose is no longer filled with sebaceous filaments!  It looks 8000 times better. 

Next time this is an issue, I'll do a B&A.

Comments

Popular Posts