What time is it? It's Mask Time! New Subscription Box!

To be fair, with me it is practically always mask time, but this is my initial review of my new subscription box: Mask Time.  As you may recall, I stopped my Look Fantastic subscription because I was getting too many hair and makeup products and not enough skin care products.  Mask Time focuses entirely on Korean masks, mostly sheet masks.  Here's this month's selection:


In it there are 7 sheet masks, a rubber mask, a foot mask, and a bubbling gold clay mask.  I'm not going to review them now because I've not used any of them yet, but I will say that I'm really excited about the selection.  One of the sheet masks is a bubbling one.  I've done one of those before and I really enjoyed it.  A couple of them are multi-step sheet masks, which I've never done before.  The big sellers for me were the foot mask, the rubber mask, and the bubbling clay mask.  Expect in depth reviews on those!  I will be starting the foot peel today, so hopefully there will be delightfully disgusting (check out foot peels on YouTube if you don't know what I mean) updates soon.

Comments

Popular Posts