A quickie on my favourite new vitamin-not Vitamin C!

So I stopped the GoW Vitamin C serum.  I was still breaking out with it.  Not cool, serum, not cool.

Instead I started on the niacinamide early.  On my first night using it, I had a massive closed comedone waiting to come to a head (or three) on the side of my nose.  The next morning it was noticeably smaller.  This is the sort of spot that normally takes at least five days to fade away.  In two days, it was gone.  Oh yes.

I've only been using it for a week now, but I feel like my skin tone is already noticeably more even (noticeable to me, the one person who spends waaaay too long staring at my face).  I tried for a selfie, but the lighting was off and I've put on sunscreen, so I look a little shiny.  Perhaps I'll try again tomorrow.

It's very early days, but I'm incredibly hopeful about this serum.

Comments

Popular Posts